Frequently Asked Questions


I'm having a Mental Health Crisis! Who Do I call?Washington County Crisis Line
Tel: 1-877-225-3567
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year

**If you are having a true emergency and in need of immediate medical attention, please call 911 or go to your local emergency room. 

Call the Washington Drug & Alcohol Commission, Inc. at (724) 223-1181

The residents of Washington County can now access all of the agencies of services offered within the Washington County Department of Human Services by calling 724-228-1234.

A human services navigator is ready for your call and will assist you in coordinating the support services you need.

Department of Human Services
Programs and Services

Additional Resources

Latest Information

Sign up for Human Services News, Resources, Updates and Events